Saturday, May 21, 2011

What is the Opposite of Highlight?

If you know photo editing software, you'd know the answer to the question in this post title: shadow. And that's what this post is about - though not the shadow you think. This post is about our new dog, Shadow. You're probably wondering why I don't just post about her in my regular blog. Believe me, I most likely will. That's where you'll find the detail about how adorably awesome she is. Since I've been taking many pictures of her, I figured I'd highlight (ha) a handful of them for you on this blog and leave out all the mushy-gushy ramblings. I didn't really do much altering to them, besides eliminating some of the saturation in the background so Shadow would stand out more. These were all taken using my 50mm fixed lens. Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment