Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Independence Day Sunset

Worcester may not have been graced with fireworks on the 4th of July, but it was graced with an amazing sunset. I hadn't planned to go and take sunset shots, but when I saw the bright pink blaze through the windows, I grabbed Jay and we raced to a park down the street. (An aside here, I have a borderline mental obsession with getting the best sunset shots possible. I'll visit the windows multiple times to see if it's worth driving to chase a potential good one. It's probably OCD-type behavior--my husband thinks I'm acting like a druggie--but I can't help it.)

Below are some of the photos I took...I think I shot about 50 total, narrowed those down, and then further narrowed them to a little more than what you see here. Some are similar, because I was playing with the f-number and aperture. You can find even more of the 4th's sunset photos here

None of these have been altered....yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment